Sunday, February 13, 2011

My Garden as a Bouquet: Incredible!



I picked this bouquet in June 28, 2010. After putting it in a vase, I looked at it and asked myself why can't my garden look as skillfully arranged and follow this palette? It would be perfect. Experts often mention planting a pot as a trial for a garden bed. This bouquet serves the same purpose. It is definitely a beautiful palette preview.

The bouquet is composed of an unknown climbing rose (which I did propagate to make more of this past summer), achillea pastel shades, Annabelle and tardiva hydrangea, Rose 'The Fairy', lady's mantle flowers, hosta sieboldonii flower scapes in bud, delphinium ('White Butterflies' or 'White Wedding', one of the new ones from New Zealand), lavender 'Munstead', and the mid-size pink rose is rose 'Mary Rose'.

No comments:

Post a Comment