Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mothers' Day Daffodil Parade

I don't think I've ever been able to utter daffodil and Mothers' Day in the same sentence before.







I don't know the name of any of these daffodils. Some were parts of assotments, others given to me.

This morning I spent a half an hour pricking out baby bok choi. My son had floated into my growing room and wished me a happy Mothers' Day and hung around to chat. He watched me carefully press the tiny bok choi into their own individual cells for transplant to the family garden in 10 days or so. I sent him out to the cold frame with them. Later we visited my mother and went to a movie.

When we got home, I asked him to water the plants in the cold frame. A little too much water, not enough care. Half an hour of his mother's time-- busted.

No comments:

Post a Comment