Sunday, August 26, 2012

Last Pictures of Various Entries at the Waushara County Fair, 2012


This pendant piece was the Grand Champion for the decorative arts entries section which includes jewelry, paintings, leather work, remade furniture, calligraphy, lots of stuff.




The pendant earned the blue ribbon and Grand Champion honors over these entries. (The pink crystal beaded necklace was my entry.) The pendant had taken the other beaded work class honors over this monarch butterfly, which I thought was extremely nice.


Sorry, on the butterfly I was shooting through the glass. The fair section docent very readily offered to show the pink crystal beaded necklace (which I didn't need to see as it was mine) and the Grand Champion.




Still when it came to blue ribbons...I would trade my blue ribbon oatmeal and raisin cookies for this piece of blueberry pie!


1 comment:

  1. The grand champion piece is breathtaking. It is no wonder why it got the prize.

    ReplyDelete