Sunday, June 9, 2013

My Newest Geranium

Geranium 'Tschelda' has thick fuzzy leaves, a nice mounding habit and flowers carried just above the foliage.

Well, it looks like the sun is shining somewhat, so this is all you get from me today.  A local comedian, Roger Radley, has posted to his status early today "Wisconsin: Nature's 365 SPF", as a comment on our total lack of sun this spring. 

Yesterday, as it did clear up later in the day, I did get some mulching and weeding done, and potted out a couple pots of coleus; always a good color filler.

So as the sun is shining, I'm gone gardening!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, I love that geranium! Definitely going on my wish list... happy gardening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ones I planted in fall are blooming now, I'm really pleased with them. They are distinctive but still have the geraniumness (new word) that I like. Enjoy the sun!

    ReplyDelete