Monday, April 8, 2019

Starting More Seed

Obedient plant Crystal Peak - Physostegia virginiana
'Cry­stal Peak
' Obedient      Plant Photo: Swallowtail Seeds
"Pure white flowers on long spikes from July to September. The flowers of 'Crystal Peak' are self-cleaning: they do not fade or brown as they age. Plants grow to 16 in. tall. An excellent choice for brightening sunny borders or containers. 'Crystal Peak' obedient plant is a Fleuroselect Gold Medal award winner (Europe's top prize)."

It was enough to convince me I needed some white plants in my border. I think they will glow at twilight and be ever so attractive to the hummingbird moths.

Foxglove Polka Dot Polly Hybrid - Digitalis interspecific hybrids
Polka­dot Polly Hybrid Foxglove Photo: Swallowtail Seeds
I haven't have foxgloves for a long time, and I also bought some nicotiana alata grandiflora.

Nicotiana alata 'Grandiflora' seeds
Nicotiana alata grandiflora, Photo: Swallowtail Seeds
Spring best come soon--I'm planting a jungle!

No comments:

Post a Comment