Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Life Will Find A Way...

Bloodroot growing between my foundation and deck
There is another group of gardeners gardening in MY garden.  Ants! They carry the seeds of plants everywhere,I see them working, particularly on natives. Bloodroot in foundation cracks, yesterday I found a wild ginger plant growing under my juniper 'Blue Star'! Way under...  and hepatica acutifolia everywhere!

Crazy little gardeners!  They need to pick up a copy of MY garden plan.

These ants, they know my weakness.  I have a hard time weeding out desirable plants growing in the wrong places.

Dang ants!

And then let me tell you about those lilies of the valley!  They are intent on colonizing the pea gravel path out front!

1 comment:

  1. I have lots of wild ginger, but the ants seem to be ignoring it so far. Fortunately, they are spreading by rhizome.

    ReplyDelete