Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Germination

 
I have to tell you, something is coming...

It's not just spring.

I apologize. I have not written lately. I have been working, thinking, and dreaming on a new venture. If you have not noticed the Graziano Gardens icon on my page, I encourage you to take a look. It will take you to a link where starting in May you will be able to purchase daylilies from hybridizer Darrell Apps. Most of these on the page are the big eye candy daylilies, designer types, never seen in retail. While you are there, click on the FaceBook link to follow Graziano Gardens.

Some of you may be aware of Apps, hybridizer of the Trophytakers, a many time Stout medal winner, and his work with reblooming dayliles. Those of you who are not, I encourage you to check it out and search my blog for references to his daylilies.

The other part of this is Shelly Christie's Graziano Gardens. Shelly is working hard to make this a central Wisconsin destination garden center. I will be working with her on this and our goal is bring hard-to-find plants to a new audience. I will be posting a lot more on this in the near future. Please check back!

Germination...

1 comment: